The objective of the certification is to create understanding and make you aware of the activities required to achieve a transition to a sustainable future. To achieve this change and create effect, a lot of initiatives, recommendations and regulations are required.
The certification contains the following areas:
- Introduction to sustainability
- International initiatives
- Climate related risks
- European initiatives and regulations
- The EU Taxonomy regulation
- The EU regulation on sustainability-related disclosures
- Rules for advise and product management
- Products and services
The certification serves as a industry-wide introduction on sustainability for the various professional roles in the banking, finance and insurance industry.
The certification is carried out digitally through self-studies, with the support of a detailed study plan. You work with the digital material in the form of eight e-learnings, divided into five sub-areas and a final certification test. After passing the certification test, you will receive a certificate. Your result is registered with the date when the test was passed.
In this industry-wide certification, we will go through some regulations and initiatives and how they affect:
- The industry and the customers
- The asset management
- The investement advice
- Disclosure of information
- Insurance distribution
- Business risks and opportunities
- Services and products